Learn more about Dr. Leo Henikoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leo Henikoff is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Henikoff
Tennis Elbow Patient Education Guide Learn all about symptoms and treatments for tennis elbow by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Henikoff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leo Henikoff, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Henikoff graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Henikoff has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- Rush Presbyterian St Lukes Med, Chicago, Il
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leo Merrill Henikoff MD is a male Pediatrician, has 48 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Leo M. Henikoff practice?
- Dr. Leo Henikoff has 1 office location.
Dr. Leo Henikoff practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Pediatricians and Chicago Pediatric Specialists.