A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leo Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leo Kim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leo Kim, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kim has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leo Am Kim MD and PHD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Leo A. Kim practice?
- Dr. Leo Kim has 4 office locations.
Dr. Leo Kim practices Ophthalmology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Pasadena, CA and Los Angeles, CA.
See Boston Ophthalmologists.