A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Varriale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Varriale is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Varriale, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Varriale graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Varriale has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
- Winthrop University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Leo Varriale MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Peter L. Varriale practice?
- Dr. Peter Varriale has 5 office locations.
Dr. Peter Varriale practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Garden City, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rockville Centre, NY and North Babylon, NY.
See Garden City Surgeons.