A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leo Yankilevich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leo Yankilevich is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leo Yankilevich, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Skin Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Yankilevich graduated from People's Friendship University Of Russia, Moscow. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Yankilevich has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Coney Island Hospital
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yankilevich accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 14 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 9 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- WellCare - 4 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Leo D. Yankilevich practice?
Dr. Leo Yankilevich practices Internal Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists.