A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leo Yankilevich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leo Yankilevich is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leo Yankilevich, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Skin Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Yankilevich graduated from People's Friendship University Of Russia, Moscow. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Yankilevich has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Coney Island Hospital
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leo DR Yankilevich MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leo D. Yankilevich practice?
- Dr. Leo Yankilevich has 3 office locations.
Dr. Leo Yankilevich practices Internal Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists.