A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leon Bernstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leon Bernstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bernstein
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bernstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leon Bernstein, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernstein graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Bernstein has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leon DR Bernstein MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Leon D. Bernstein practice?
- Dr. Leon Bernstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Leon Bernstein practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Forest Hills, NY.
See Forest Hills Orthopedic Surgeons.