A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leon Dragon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leon Dragon, Medical Oncologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leon Dragon, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Ovarian Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Dragon graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dragon has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Evanston Hospital
- Skokie Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leon Dragon MD is a male Oncologist , has 40 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Leon Dragon practice?
- Dr. Leon Dragon has 1 office location.
Dr. Leon Dragon practices Medical Oncology near Highland Park, IL.
See Highland Park Oncologists.