A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leon Hoffman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leon Hoffman is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hoffman
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Hoffman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leon Hoffman, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoffman graduated from New York University.
Dr. Hoffman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
- Winthrop University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leon R Hoffman MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Leon R. Hoffman practice?
- Dr. Leon Hoffman has 1 office location.
Dr. Leon Hoffman practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.