A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leon Khoury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leon Khoury is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khoury
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Khoury Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leon Khoury, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Khoury graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Dr. Khoury has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Palmetto Health Richland
- Lexington Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leon J Khoury FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Leon J. Khoury practice?
- Dr. Leon Khoury has 1 office location.
Dr. Leon Khoury practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Columbia, SC.
See Columbia Internists and Columbia Cardiologists.