A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leon Remis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leon Remis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leon Remis, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Retinopathy of Prematurity
Education & Awards
Dr. Remis graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Remis has 8 hospital affiliations:
- NSMC - Salem Hospital
- South Shore Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leon L Remis MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Leon L. Remis practice?
- Dr. Leon Remis has 1 office location.
Dr. Leon Remis practices Ophthalmology near Marblehead, MA.
See Marblehead Ophthalmologists.