A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leon Rubenfaer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leon Rubenfaer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rubenfaer
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rubenfaer Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leon Rubenfaer, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubenfaer graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Rubenfaer has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leon Rubenfaer MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Leon Rubenfaer practice?
- Dr. Leon Rubenfaer has 1 office location.
- Dr. Leon Rubenfaer practices Psychiatry near Bingham Farms, MI.