A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leon Rubenfaer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leon Rubenfaer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leon Rubenfaer, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubenfaer graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Rubenfaer has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leon Rubenfaer MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Leon Rubenfaer practice?
- Dr. Leon Rubenfaer has 4 office locations.
Dr. Leon Rubenfaer practices Psychiatry near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Bingham Farms, MI and Farmington Hills, MI.
See Southfield Psychiatrists.