Learn more about Dr. Leon Rubenfaer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leon Rubenfaer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rubenfaer
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Rubenfaer Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leon Rubenfaer, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubenfaer graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Rubenfaer has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leon Rubenfaer MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Leon Rubenfaer practice?
- Dr. Leon Rubenfaer has 4 office locations.
Dr. Leon Rubenfaer practices Psychiatry near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Bingham Farms, MI and Farmington Hills, MI.
See Southfield Psychiatrists.