Learn more about Dr. Leon Shulman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leon Shulman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shulman
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Shulman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leon Shulman, FACE, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Complications
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Shulman graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shulman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Somerset Medical Center
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leon H Shulman FACE, FACP, and MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Leon H. Shulman practice?
- Dr. Leon Shulman has 1 office location.
Dr. Leon Shulman practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near New Brunswick, NJ.
See New Brunswick Internists and New Brunswick Endocrinologists.