A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leon Shulman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leon Shulman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leon Shulman, FACE, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Complications
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Shulman graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Shulman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leon H Shulman FACE, FACP, and MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Leon H. Shulman practice?
- Dr. Leon Shulman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Leon Shulman practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Bridgewater, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New Brunswick, NJ.
See Bridgewater Internists and Bridgewater Endocrinologists.