Learn more about Dr. Leon Shulman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leon Shulman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shulman
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Shulman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leon Shulman, FACE, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Complications
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Shulman graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Shulman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Somerset Medical Center
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leon H Shulman FACE, FACP, and MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Leon H. Shulman practice?
- Dr. Leon Shulman has 1 office location.
Dr. Leon Shulman practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near New Brunswick, NJ.
See New Brunswick Internists and New Brunswick Endocrinologists.