A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Antiles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Antiles is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Antiles, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Antiles graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Antiles has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mountainside Hospital
- Greystone Park Psychiatric Hospital
- Mountainside Hospital, Montclair
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard Antiles MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Leonard Antiles practice?
- Dr. Leonard Antiles has 2 office locations.
Dr. Leonard Antiles practices Urology near Glen Ridge, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Greystone Park, NJ.
See Glen Ridge Urologists.