A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Barmak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Barmak is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Barmak, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Contact lenses
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Pulmonary Function Test
Education & Awards
Dr. Barmak graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Barmak has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Fairfax Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard George Barmak MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Leonard G. Barmak practice?
- Dr. Leonard Barmak has 3 office locations.
Dr. Leonard Barmak practices Ophthalmology near Springfield, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Burke, VA and Woodbridge, VA.
See Springfield Ophthalmologists.