A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Berliner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Berliner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Berliner, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Berliner graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Berliner has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard Berliner MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Leonard Berliner practice?
- Dr. Leonard Berliner has 1 office location.
Dr. Leonard Berliner practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Radiologists.