A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard D'Addesi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard D'Addesi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard D'Addesi, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Addesi graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. D'Addesi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard L. D'Addesi MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Leonard L. D'Addesi practice?
- Dr. Leonard D'Addesi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Leonard D'Addesi practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Reading, PA.
See Reading Surgeons.