Learn more about Dr. Leonard D'Addesi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard D'Addesi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. D'Addesi
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. D'Addesi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard D'Addesi, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Addesi graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. D'Addesi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard L D'Addesi MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Leonard L. D'Addesi practice?
- Dr. Leonard D'Addesi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Leonard D'Addesi practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Reading, PA.
See Reading Surgeons.