A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard D'Addesi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard D'Addesi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. D'Addesi
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. D'Addesi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard D'Addesi, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Addesi graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. D'Addesi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard L D'Addesi MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Leonard L. D'Addesi practice?
- Dr. Leonard D'Addesi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Leonard D'Addesi practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Reading, PA.
See Reading Surgeons.