Dr. Leonard Daddesi MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 28th, 2013
Dr, D'Addesi did the arm surgery on my daughter. I am so glad he was the surgeon because he was professional and the surgery he did was quite exceptional. Not only was he highly reccomended, he was compassionate and made my daughter feel at ease right before her surgery.....thank you so much, Dr.D'Addesi! I would reccomend him to anyone!

March 19th, 2013
consumate professional
What ever positive things you can say say about a Doctor and a person Dr. D'Addesi encompasses them all .Five stars, or ten, or fifty. Great Doctor, great guy . Why go anywhere else, I won't. Terrific staff too.

July 25th, 2010
I am currently recovering from the third surgery on my hands, preformed by Dr. D'Addesi. They were all arthritis/joint related. He was very honest with me, and never promised a miracle, but felt the surgeries would help. My first surgery was 1 1/2 yrs. ago, and today that joint is pain free. My second procedure was about 2 1/2 months ago, and is nearly pain free. I had my last surgery about 1 1/2 weeks ago, and I expect that the result will be good. Dr. D'Addesi appears to be quite energetic, and very excited about his work. I am very pleased with my over all experience with him, and his office staff. If you are in need of a skilled orthopaedic doctor/surgeon, I highly recommend him.