A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Dias is Excellent. Dr. Dias has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Dias, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Otolaryngology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Disorders of ear, nose, throat, and related structures of the head and neck.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Dias graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai.More Education & Awards
Dr. Dias has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hurley Medical Center
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dias accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 14 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Dias:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Leonard L. Dias practice?
Dr. Leonard Dias practices Otolaryngology near Flint, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Lansing, MI and Pontiac, MI.
See Flint Otolaryngologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Len Dias, Dr. Lenard Dias, Dr. Lenny Dias, Dr. Leonardo Dias