A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Dias:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Dias is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Dias, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Laser Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Dias graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Dias has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Hurley Medical Center
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard L J Dias BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Leonard L. Dias practice?
- Dr. Leonard Dias has 1 office location.
Dr. Leonard Dias practices Otolaryngology near Flint, MI.
See Flint Otolaryngologists.