A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Grossman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Grossman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Grossman, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Genital Warts
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
Education & Awards
Dr. Grossman graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Grossman has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard J Grossman MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Leonard J. Grossman practice?
- Dr. Leonard Grossman has 8 office locations.
Dr. Leonard Grossman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Mount Holly, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, NJ and Moorestown, NJ.
See Mount Holly Obstetricians & Gynecologists.