A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Grossman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Grossman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Grossman, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Genital Warts
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
Education & Awards
Dr. Grossman graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Grossman has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- University Medical Center At Princeton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Grossman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Leonard J. Grossman practice?
Dr. Leonard Grossman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Columbus, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Holly, NJ and Moorestown, NJ.
See Columbus Obstetricians & Gynecologists.