Learn more about Dr. Leonard Grossman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Grossman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Grossman, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Grossman graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Grossman has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Grossman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Leonard J. Grossman practice?
Dr. Leonard Grossman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near Columbus, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Holly, NJ and Moorestown, NJ.
See Columbus Obstetricians & Gynecologists, Columbus Allergists, Columbus Internists, Columbus Pediatricians, and Columbus Pediatric Specialists.