A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Hackett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Hackett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Hackett, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Hackett graduated from McMaster University, Hamilton. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hackett has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Clovis Community Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hackett accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 11 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan