A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Cohen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Cohen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Rijksuniversiteit Gent.
Dr. Cohen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Bedford Memorial Hospital
- Bedford Memorial Hospital
- Bedford County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard Joel Cohen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leonard J. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Leonard Cohen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Leonard Cohen practices Family Medicine near Lynch Station, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Lynchburg, VA and Amherst, VA.
See Lynch Station Family Physicians.