Learn more about Dr. Leonard Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Cohen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cohen
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Cohen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Cohen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Rijksuniversiteit Gent.
Dr. Cohen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Bedford Memorial Hospital
- Bedford Memorial Hospital
- Bedford County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard Joel Cohen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leonard J. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Leonard Cohen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Leonard Cohen practices Family Medicine near Lynch Station, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Lynchburg, VA and Amherst, VA.
See Lynch Station Family Physicians.