A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Kram:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Kram is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kram
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Kram Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Kram, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kram graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Kram has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Greater Los Angeles Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard William Kram MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Leonard W. Kram practice?
- Dr. Leonard Kram has 1 office location.
Dr. Leonard Kram practices Psychiatry near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Psychiatrists.