A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Levitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Levitt is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Levitt, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Drug Allergy
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Levitt graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Levitt has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Evanston Hospital
- Rush University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard Levitt MD is a male Dermatologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Leonard Levitt practice?
- Dr. Leonard Levitt has 1 office location.
Dr. Leonard Levitt practices Dermatology near Evanston, IL.
See Evanston Dermatologists.