A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Liu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Liu
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Liu Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Liu graduated from Institute Of Medicine I, Yangon.
Dr. Liu has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Metropolitan State Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard Liu MD is a male General Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Leonard Liu practice?
- Dr. Leonard Liu has 1 office location.
Dr. Leonard Liu practices General Practice near Norwalk, CA.
See Norwalk General Practitioners.