A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Marcus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Marcus is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marcus
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Marcus Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Marcus, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Marcus graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Marcus has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Milton Hospital
- Carney Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard S Marcus MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Leonard S. Marcus practice?
- Dr. Leonard Marcus has 1 office location.
Dr. Leonard Marcus practices Psychiatry near Randolph, MA.
See Randolph Psychiatrists.