A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Milewski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Milewski is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Milewski, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Milewski graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Milewski has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard Francis F Milewski MD is a male Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Leonard F. Milewski practice?
- Dr. Leonard Milewski has 1 office location.
Dr. Leonard Milewski practices Surgery near Havertown, PA.
See Havertown Surgeons.