A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Mondschein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Mondschein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Mondschein, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Transurethral Prostactectomy (TURP)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mondschein graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Mondschein has 12 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- St Francis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard DR Mondschein FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Leonard D. Mondschein practice?
- Dr. Leonard Mondschein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Leonard Mondschein practices Urology near Manhasset, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Great Neck, NY.
See Manhasset Urologists.