A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Mondschein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Mondschein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mondschein
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Mondschein Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Mondschein, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Transurethral Prostactectomy (TURP)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mondschein graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Mondschein has 12 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- St Francis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard DR Mondschein FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Leonard D. Mondschein practice?
- Dr. Leonard Mondschein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Leonard Mondschein practices Urology near Manhasset, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Great Neck, NY.
See Manhasset Urologists.