A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Rodin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Rodin is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rodin
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Rodin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Rodin, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodin graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Rodin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente San Diego Medical Center
- UC San Diego Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard M Rodin MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Leonard M. Rodin practice?
- Dr. Leonard Rodin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Leonard Rodin practices Psychiatry near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Psychiatrists.