A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Rodin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Rodin, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodin graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Rodin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente San Diego Medical Center
- UC San Diego Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard M Rodin MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Leonard M. Rodin practice?
- Dr. Leonard Rodin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Leonard Rodin practices Psychiatry near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Psychiatrists.