A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Rossoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Rossoff, Pulmonologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Rossoff, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Pulmonary Emphysema (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rossoff graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rossoff has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Queens Medical Center
- Kuakini Medical Center
- Tripler Army Medical Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard Jacob Rossoff MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Leonard J. Rossoff practice?
- Dr. Leonard Rossoff has 2 office locations.
Dr. Leonard Rossoff practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Honolulu, HI.
Additional practice locations include: New Hyde Park, NY.
See Honolulu Internists and Honolulu Pulmonologists.