A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Rossoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Rossoff, Pulmonologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rossoff
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rossoff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Rossoff, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Pulmonary Emphysema (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rossoff graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rossoff has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Tripler Army Medical Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard Jacob Rossoff MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Leonard J. Rossoff practice?
- Dr. Leonard Rossoff has 2 office locations.
Dr. Leonard Rossoff practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near New Hyde Park, NY.
See New Hyde Park Internists and New Hyde Park Pulmonologists.