A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Skaist:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Skaist, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Pediatric Urology, Pediatric Urology Disorders/Procedures, and Pediatric Urology DisordersProcedures.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Skaist graduated from Tufts University, Boston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Skaist has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Skaist accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Leonard Skaist practice?
Dr. Leonard Skaist practices Urology, Pediatric Urology, Pediatrics, and Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Tarzana, CA and Encino, CA.
See Los Angeles Urologists, Los Angeles Pediatricians, and Los Angeles Surgeons.