A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Skaist:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Skaist is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Skaist, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Skaist graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Skaist has 9 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospital
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard Skaist MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Leonard Skaist practice?
- Dr. Leonard Skaist has 4 office locations.
Dr. Leonard Skaist practices Urology near Tarzana, CA.
Additional practice locations include: West Hills, CA and Encino, CA.
See Tarzana Urologists.