Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Leonardo Quilang
Dr. Leonardo Quilang, MD is a Doctor primarily located in El Monte, CA, with other offices in Huntington Park, CA and South El Monte, CA. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Quilang is affiliated with Pacific Alliance Medical Center, San Gabriel Valley Medical Center and Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center. Dr. Quilang has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Leonardo Quilang has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Leonardo Quilang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near El Monte, CA.
Family Medicine, General Practice
Diamond Bar, CA
Dr. Eduardo Ornedo
Pediatrics, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, General Practice
El Monte, CA 0 mi33
El Monte, CA 0 mi19