A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonardo Quilang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Quilang
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Quilang Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Quilang graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Quilang has 8 hospital affiliations:
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonardo Caronan Quilang MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leonardo C. Quilang practice?
- Dr. Leonardo Quilang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Leonardo Quilang practices Family Medicine near Huntington Park, CA.
Additional practice locations include: South El Monte, CA.
See Huntington Park Primary Care Doctors.