A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonda Garcia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonda Garcia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonda Garcia, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Garcia graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Garcia has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
- Brookdale University Hospital & Medical
- Brookdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonda DR Garcia MD is a female Internist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leonda D. Garcia practice?
- Dr. Leonda Garcia has 3 office locations.
Dr. Leonda Garcia practices Internal Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists.