Dr. Leonid Izikson Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Leonid Izikson?

Doctor Izikson is five star

Posted on May 24th, 2016

Doctor Izikson was amazing. Professional and kind with a great bedside manner. He even called to check on me when I got home. I strongly recommend him and his staff. They were all very friendly, competent and knowledgable.

Find another dermatologist.....

Posted on November 27th, 2013

I thought by the reviews, that I would see a dermatologist who would take his profession more serious. I found him to be nice, but lacked the serious needed to listen to the patient instead of just dismissing them and trying to do procedures like cryopathy, when it was not needed. I had him check some growths on my body, albeit small, he looked at them with the naked eye dismissed it as, he doesn't see it. If he used a headband magnifier to see them, he would have seen them. I have been to dermatologists before and Dr Izikson just seemed "to wing it" instead of taking the time to listen and use the proper equipment to evaluate the situation. Instead he looked at my skin and told me I had precancerous spots that needed to be "frozen". So I trusted him, and let him proceed. But I walked away feeling like he took advantage of me and was just trying to make him look good and money for Crystal Run. I would not recommend him.

Disappointing

Posted on July 19th, 2012

I know I'm partly to blame because I decided to listen to the majority of positive reviews instead of the two negative reviews. I thought I'd give him a chance and now I regret it.I made the appointment two days before the actual day, which was great. The office is beautiful and the staff is very friendly. I waited somewhere around 5-10 minutes before the lovely physician's assistant took me to a room to go over my symptoms. After explaining to her what was going on, she assured me that Dr. Izikson would help me out.A few minutes later, he arrives into the room. Already with a list of products in hand, he attempted to sell me an expensive product the office sells, followed by giving me a list of how to properly wash my skin as if I'm a child who doesn't know any better.Next I explained to him about a recurring situation and the list of medications and products I had used (which three previous doctors told me to use, including another dermatologist) and how they did not help yet he recommended the SAME product again (the weakest, store bought one) so at this point I was upset because I have had these issues for over a year and have yet to find a solution.I politely ask him what I should do if the issue persists and he smiled for a few seconds before saying "then you should see a different doctor."I left the office wanting to cry and short the money I paid for the copayment. I would never recommend this doctor to anyone and I hope people choose to pay more attention to the negatives than the positive and not make the same mistake as I did.

Recommend

Posted on November 15th, 2010

Very caring. Explains in detail. Excellent staff in office. Very pleased.

Wonderful!

Posted on July 29th, 2010

Dr. Izikson is one of the most kind doctors I've ever seen. He takes the time to listen to his patients, and has a wonderful bedside manner. He is highly educated and well versed in dermatology, yet is also compassionate and caring to his patients.

Juanita M. Bingerman

Posted on June 21st, 2010

Great bedside manner...made me relax during a very stressful procedure. He was very reasuring to me, and even managed to make me smile! Alaska never seemed so appealing as it did while he stitched me up. I thank him and his entire team.

Posted on January 29th, 2010

I had melanoma - this Dr and his teamwere wonderfull talk about qualitycare .

Posted on July 29th, 2017