A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonid Kleynberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonid Kleynberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kleynberg
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kleynberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kleynberg graduated from Tashkent Medical Academy.
Dr. Kleynberg has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
- St. Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonid Kleynberg MD is a male Oncologist , has 36 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Leonid Kleynberg practice?
- Dr. Leonid Kleynberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Leonid Kleynberg practices Medical Oncology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Oncologists.