Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon

by Pat Taylor on Jul 10th, 2015

He is a wonderful Dr. in 1998 my 80 lb. dog jumped my fence into a neighbors yard. I grabbed his collar & tried to pull her over the fence & herniated my L1, L3, L3, & L4. I went to my Ortho physician, Drs. Schrieber, whom performed multiple procedures & over the years, he wouldn't perform surgery on my L3, L4, L5 & S1 (fusions) I went to the head of Georgetown University Hospital Ortho specializing in back he said no to my surgery. He said try Dr. Selya whom said "yes, he would perform my surgery". He is wonderful, I still work & I still have the T12-L1 herniated & now I have a large L2 herniated disc. At this time I can't have surgery because I'm caring for my mother with lung cancer & Alzheimer's.

Apr 6th, 2013

Dr. Selya was very helpful, understood everything I was going through, and made it a point to address any issues or concerns I had. Albeit this was my first visit with him, I plan to keep him as my orthopaedic surgeon of choice!

If you need a great doctor show details If you need a great doctor
Nov 26th, 2012

Not only is he excellent but so is his staff. They are friendly and helpful in all ways. Can't say enough about him and his staff