Dr. Leonid Selya Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Leonid Selya?

May 17th, 2017

Have had back surgery

I've had back surgery performed by the doctor the good doctor The L3 through 5 I was told I would be 100%jump the four years later I'm still in agonizing pain and it wasn't sure that I needed to have that particular surgery anyway now I'm in agonizing pain and so far StuckLikeThis every single day the surgery was done at Doctors Hospital where are the next day I had my tooth chipped by eating a piece of Turkey and to my surprise two days later they kick me out of the hospital because I informed them that my tooth with chip dr. selya did not visit me at least to my knowledge the whole time I was in the hospital I wouldn't recommend him to anyone one thing you should gave me a lot of pain meds until he got tired of my visits and complaining about pain I am worse off than I was before surgery

May 17th, 2016

Wonderful specialist

Dr. Selya is an amazing doctor and surgeon. Apart from personal experience, many people recommend him as the go to spine specialist who is able to correct issues others can't.

July 10th, 2015

He is a wonderful Dr. in 1998 my 80 lb. dog jumped my fence into a neighbors yard. I grabbed his collar & tried to pull her over the fence & herniated my L1, L3, L3, & L4. I went to my Ortho physician, Drs. Schrieber, whom performed multiple procedures & over the years, he wouldn't perform surgery on my L3, L4, L5 & S1 (fusions) I went to the head of Georgetown University Hospital Ortho specializing in back he said no to my surgery. He said try Dr. Selya whom said "yes, he would perform my surgery". He is wonderful, I still work & I still have the T12-L1 herniated & now I have a large L2 herniated disc. At this time I can't have surgery because I'm caring for my mother with lung cancer & Alzheimer's.

April 6th, 2013

Dr. Selya was very helpful, understood everything I was going through, and made it a point to address any issues or concerns I had. Albeit this was my first visit with him, I plan to keep him as my orthopaedic surgeon of choice!

November 26th, 2012

If you need a great doctor

Not only is he excellent but so is his staff. They are friendly and helpful in all ways. Can't say enough about him and his staff

August 28th, 2017