A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leovares Mendez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leovares Mendez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mendez graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mendez has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leovares Mendez MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leovares Mendez practice?
- Dr. Leovares Mendez has 1 office location.
Dr. Leovares Mendez practices Internal Medicine near Garland, TX.
See Garland Internists.