Neurologist (brain, nervous system), Sleep Medicine Specialist, Psychiatrist
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Current Patient on Dec 17th, 2014

Wonderful Doctor. I had a great experience with him.

Good Doctor! show details Good Doctor!
by Victoria on Jan 7th, 2014

Have been a patient for almost a year now. Dr. Seaux has really worked with me on my health issues and medications to find solutions and I am grateful for his expertise! He listens to me and never makes me feel rushed at all.

Aug 25th, 2012

He seems to withold info. Had to pose many questions to him for a conclusive understanding. HE shrugged when asked about my primary reason for the referral to him. HE SEEMS TO PROMOTE THE USE OF EQUIPMENT THAT MAY NOT BE NEEDED WHEN THERE IS NO MAJOR ABNORMALITY.

He is a wonderful doctor! show details He is a wonderful doctor!
Apr 26th, 2012

He is brilliant! I was seen fast and he took a long time with me. Someone rated him because of his STAFF! You are rating HIM not his staff! I loved his staff.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Nov 7th, 2011

Very happy with this Dr. He seems to care and listen to what you tell him. I have had other Dr's that get me in and out before I even have the time to ask a question. He even ask's if you have any questions for Him. He has helped me with health issues I have had for a long time and I am thankful for being referred to a Dr. who knows what he is doing. I would refer him with no reservations at all.

not in touch show details not in touch
Sep 26th, 2011

blamed his staff for making me wait so long.

Aug 15th, 2011

Fell asleep two or three times waiting for Dr. Seaux to come in. The check out process was odd and took forever. Overall I was in the office for over 2 hours for a 30-45 minute appointment. I'm glad I didn't have any plans lined up.

not pleased show details not pleased
by DD on Jan 6th, 2011

After seeing this doctor I have come from his office with lighter pockets ...and NO answers. He has the personality of a wet wash cloth...no answers to questions ....NO concern for my issues...I was shocked that he stayed awake for the whole minute he spoke to me. He set me up for a second opinion...to see in HIS words ...a REAL doctor. Maybe a slip of the tongue but, from what I have seen ...he must have just cheated his way through medical school. Save your time and go to a REAL doctor 1st.