A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lesley Baladjay Lindley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lesley Baladjay Lindley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Baladjay Lindley graduated from Touro University, Vallejo.
Dr. Baladjay Lindley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sacramento Medical Center
- Rancho Cordova Medical Offices
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lesley Jo Baladjay Lindley DO is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lesley J. Baladjay Lindley practice?
- Dr. Lesley Baladjay Lindley has 1 office location.
Dr. Lesley Baladjay Lindley practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
See Rancho Cucamonga Primary Care Doctors and Rancho Cucamonga Internists.