A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lesley McGalliard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. McGalliard
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McGalliard Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lesley McGalliard, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. McGalliard graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. She has 2 awards.
Dr. McGalliard has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Yakima Valley Memorial Hospital
- Providence Yakima Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lesley Jane McGalliard MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lesley J. McGalliard practice?
- Dr. Lesley McGalliard has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lesley McGalliard practices Family Medicine near Yakima, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Ellensburg, WA and Spokane, WA.
See Yakima Primary Care Doctors.