A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lesley McGalliard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lesley McGalliard, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. McGalliard graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. She has 2 awards.
Dr. McGalliard has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Yakima Valley Memorial Hospital
- Kittitas Valley Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McGalliard accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lesley J. McGalliard practice?
Dr. Lesley McGalliard practices Family Medicine near Yakima, WA.
See Yakima Family Physicians.