A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lesley McGalliard, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
She has special expertise in 1 Area, including AIDSHIV Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. McGalliard graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.More Education & Awards
Dr. McGalliard has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Yakima Regional Medical & Heart Center
- Yakima Valley Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McGalliard accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lesley McGalliard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lesley J. McGalliard practice?
Dr. Lesley McGalliard practices Family Medicine near Ellensburg, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Wenatchee, WA and Yakima, WA.
See Ellensburg Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Leslie McGalliard, Dr. Lessie McGalliard