A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslianne Yen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leslianne Yen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Internal Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Yen graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Yen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Swedish Edmonds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslianne Yen MD is a female Sports Medicine, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leslianne Yen practice?
- Dr. Leslianne Yen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Leslianne Yen practices Internal Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Bellevue, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Seattle, WA.
See Bellevue Internists, Bellevue Sports Medicine Doctors, and Bellevue Family Physicians.