A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Auers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leslie Auers is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leslie Auers, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Auers graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Auers has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslie Auers MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Leslie Auers practice?
- Dr. Leslie Auers has 1 office location.
Dr. Leslie Auers practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Flower Mound, TX.
See Flower Mound Obstetricians & Gynecologists.