A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Emhof:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leslie Emhof is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leslie Emhof, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Emhof graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Emhof has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Tallahassee Memorial Hospital
- Tallahassee Memorial Healthcare Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslie Stewart Emhof MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leslie S. Emhof practice?
- Dr. Leslie Emhof has 1 office location.
Dr. Leslie Emhof practices Family Medicine near Tallahassee, FL.
See Tallahassee Family Physicians.