A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Forman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leslie Forman is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Forman
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Forman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leslie Forman, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Depressive Disorder
- Geriatric Psychiatry
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Forman graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Forman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Duke University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslie Mitchell Forman MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Leslie M. Forman practice?
- Dr. Leslie Forman has 1 office location.
Dr. Leslie Forman practices Psychiatry near Durham, NC.
See Durham Psychiatrists.