A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Forman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leslie Forman, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Geriatric Psychiatry
Education & Awards
Dr. Forman graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Forman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Duke University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslie Mitchell Forman MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Leslie M. Forman practice?
- Dr. Leslie Forman has 1 office location.
Dr. Leslie Forman practices Psychiatry near Durham, NC.
See Durham Psychiatrists.