A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Herzog:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leslie Herzog is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Herzog
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Herzog Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Herzog graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Herzog has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Westside Regional Medical Cen
- Plantation General Hospital
- North Shore Medical Center FMC Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslie Karen Herzog DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leslie K. Herzog practice?
- Dr. Leslie Herzog has 1 office location.
Dr. Leslie Herzog practices Family Medicine near Plantation, FL.
See Plantation Family Physicians.