A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Herzog:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leslie Herzog is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Herzog
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Herzog Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Herzog graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Herzog has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Westside Regional Medical Cen
- Plantation General Hospital
- North Shore Medical Center FMC Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslie Karen Herzog DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leslie K. Herzog practice?
- Dr. Leslie Herzog has 1 office location.
Dr. Leslie Herzog practices Family Medicine near Plantation, FL.
See Plantation Primary Care Doctors.