A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Herzog:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leslie Herzog is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Herzog graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Herzog has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Plantation General Hospital
- Westside Regional Medical Cen
- North Shore Medical Center FMC Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Herzog accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 11 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 21 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Leslie K. Herzog practice?
Dr. Leslie Herzog practices Family Medicine near Plantation, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Sunrise, FL.
See Plantation Family Physicians.