A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leslie Miller, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Miller has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Fitzgibbon Memorial Hospital
- Columbia Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslie K Miller MD is a female Pathologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Leslie K. Miller practice?
- Dr. Leslie Miller has 1 office location.
Dr. Leslie Miller practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Columbia, MO.
See Columbia Pathologists.