A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Kohman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kohman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kohman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leslie Kohman, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Mediastinum Cancer (Mediastinal Neoplasm)
- Pneumonectomy (Lung removal)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kohman graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kohman has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Community General Hospital of Greater Syracuse
- St Joseph's Hospital Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslie J Kohman MD is a female Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Leslie J. Kohman practice?
- Dr. Leslie Kohman has 1 office location.
Dr. Leslie Kohman practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Syracuse, NY.
See Syracuse Surgeons.