A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Lochner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leslie Lochner, Internist, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- HIV Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Lochner graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Lochner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- South Coast Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslie Thomas Lochner MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leslie T. Lochner practice?
- Dr. Leslie Lochner has 3 office locations.
Dr. Leslie Lochner practices Internal Medicine near Burbank, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Newport Beach, CA and Laguna Beach, CA.
See Burbank Internists.