A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Macauley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leslie Macauley is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Macauley
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Macauley Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Macauley graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Macauley has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Battle Creek Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslie Macauley MD is a female Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Leslie Macauley practice?
- Dr. Leslie Macauley has 10 office locations.
Dr. Leslie Macauley practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near East Lansing, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Cheboygan, MI and Mason, MI.
See East Lansing Psychiatrists.