A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie McGowan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leslie McGowan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leslie McGowan, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. McGowan graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. McGowan has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslie R McGowan MD is a male Urologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Leslie R. McGowan practice?
- Dr. Leslie McGowan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Leslie McGowan practices Urology near Southaven, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Germantown, TN.
See Southaven Urologists.