A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Waters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leslie Waters is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leslie Waters, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Waters graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Waters has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Carmel Hospital
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Waters accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Leslie E. Waters practice?
Dr. Leslie Waters practices Family Medicine near Colville, WA.
See Colville Family Physicians.