A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Welborne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leslie Welborne, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leslie Welborne, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Welborne graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Welborne has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Frisco Medical Center
- Centennial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslie Skinner Welborne MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Leslie S. Welborne practice?
- Dr. Leslie Welborne has 2 office locations.
Dr. Leslie Welborne practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Frisco, TX.
See Frisco Obstetricians & Gynecologists.